Silver Sage Residence is a place where you can truly unplug and unwind… Rangely, CO is surrounded by 1.5 million acres of public lands and averaging 242 days of sunshine, getting outdoors has never been more accessible than it is here. Whether you enjoy OHV trails, mountain biking, water sports, fishing, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, or any other outdoor activity, Rangely has it!
Located 5 minutes to the West of Silver Sage Residence is the expansive Elks Park boasting a large, updated playground, several covered gathering areas, and two baseball fields. Overlooking Elks Park sits the Rangely Recreation Center. The center offers a game room, weight room, cardio room, multi-purpose room, 2 racquetball courts, a swimming pool (home of the Hurricanes Swim Team) with a water slide, lighted outdoor tennis court, lighted outdoor basketball courts, and a lighted outdoor skating rink. Also, a wide array of fitness classes and programs, as well as year-round adult and youth sports are available. 5 minutes to the East of Silver Sage Residence, up on a bluff, is the Cedar Ridges Golf Course. This 9-hole par 36 course has a small pro shop, a café, and a full bar with spectacular views of the surrounding area. The Rio Blanco County Recreational District also plans and facilitates many community events such as the September Fest, Christmas Fest, and the famous 4th of July fireworks show.
Maintaining an active, healthy lifestyle has never been so easy and enjoyable in our community. Come make Silver Sage Residence your home!
- Rangely Recreation Center – https://westernrioblancomrpd.colorado.gov/rec-center
- Rangely Hospital – http://www.rangelyhospital.com
- Rangely Public Library – https://publiclibraries.com
- Rangely Post Office – https://tools.usps.com/find-location.htm?location=1378799
- Bank of the San Juans – https://www.banksanjuans.com
- Rangely Auto Museum – https://www.rangelyautomuseum.info
- Rangely Outdoor Museum – https://www.rangelyoutdoormuseum.org
- Cedar Ridges Golf Course – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/about-rangelyparks-recreation/cedar-ridges-golf-course
- Kenney Reservoir – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/taylor-draw-dam-kenny-reservoir
- Fairgrounds – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/about-rangely/parks-recreation/fairgrounds
- Rangely Parks – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/about-rangely/parks-recreation/parks-picnicking
- Rangely OHV Rock Crawling Park – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/about-rangelyparks-recreation/rock-crawl-park-trails
- Dinosaur Diamond Scenic Byway – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/about-rangelyparks-recreation/rock-crawl-park-trails
- Hunting – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/about-rangelyparks-recreation/rock-crawl-park-trails
- Fishing – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/about-rangelyhunting-fishing-wildlife/fishinga-great-outdoor-activity
- Wildlife – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/about-rangely/hunting/fishing/wildlife/wildlife
- TANK Center for the Sonic Arts – https://townofrangely.colorado.gov/tank-center-sonic-arts
- White River – http://whiteriverguide.info
- Dinosaur National Monument – https://www.nps.gov/dino/index.htm
- Canyon Pintado – https://www.blm.gov/visit/canyon-pintado-national-historic-district
- Wagon Wheel OHV Trail System – https://www.wagonwheeltrails.org